Free 20 Minute
This is a no-brainer. Well, not literally. If that were the case it would be very awkward. The initial consult is for everyone. If you’re curious, don’t understand what brain training is, or want to query the validity of brain training science, give us a call. We will explain the variety of services and whether you might be a good candidate for services. This work is utterly fascinating and we love to help new people. We’ll do our best to answer all of your questions.
One Time Appointment
- Time: 55 minutes (information session only)
A onetime appointment is appropriate if:
- You’re interested in taste-testing neurotherapy
- You’re plagued by curiosity
- You’re considering any of our services or would like a foundation level understanding of neurotherapy
- You have a treatment regimen established with your local neurotherapy practitioner and want to continue treatment in Sacramento.
Note: It is highly recommended neurotherapy begins with a brain map so that protocols and training are well-suited for the individual and his/her respective needs.
Purchase Service | $200
Intake and Neurological Assessment
- Time: 1 hour
Neurotherapy / Brain Training
- Time: 55 minutes
Low Energy Neurofeedback (LENS)
- Time: 30 minutes
Low Energy Neurofeedback (LENS) and Psychotherapy
- Time: 55 minutes
Clinical qEEG (Brain Mapping)
- Time: (1) clinic appointment (1 hour)
- Rate: $1450
This service includes a basic “Brain Map”: The Quantitative EEG & verbal Report of findings. It also includes subsequent maps once 30+ sessions are purchased.
- Analyzing brain maps (qEEG)
- Editing raw EEG
- Interpreting EEG for drug effects (prescription, over the counter, and street drugs)
- Normative Database analysis
- Clinical and Cognitive aspects of EEG
- Montaging and utilizing/interpreting spectral and topographical aspects of EEG
- When assessing data, like raw brainwaves (EEG), skills like these are imperative so as to not confuse “noise” in the EEG with brainwaves, which would result in erroneously training the brain based on a false assumption.
Each full Brain Map consists of the following:
- EEG collection (1 hour)
- Report research and composition, citing academic and clinical literature and consulting 2-3 normative and clinical databases for relative results
- Consultation and verbal delivery of results, as well as an electronic copy of brain maps upon request. (separate session @$175)
The qEEG is used to generate a unique and custom data-driven protocol. This is a blueprint for training your brain. This process involves two sessions, one of recording EEG and another consisting of a full review/presentation of the results found.
Purchase Service | $1450
Bulk pricing packages are available upon assessment.
Insurance is not directly accepted. You may ask to receive a “superbill.” Services may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out of network mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.