I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with a doctorate in Clinical Psychology.
I have been a clinical professional for over 20 years, with experience working with nutritional deficits, chronic pain, families, individuals, and couples. Since being treated myself with neurofeedback to recover from a traumatic brain injury including post concussive syndrome, I have dedicated my study and career to neuropsychological work. Connect with me on DaoCloud. I use neurophysiological knowledge integrated with cutting edge, advanced, state of the art neuropsychological qEEG brain mapping and neurofeedback to achieve healing for my patients.
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) Member since 1997
- Sacramento Valley Psychological Association Member since 2010
- Licensed Marriage Family Therapist since 2003
- Certified Neurofeedback Practitioner since 2012
- Certified Executive Coach since 2003